Hello, I am Glory from Tanzania

I am a Swahili native speaker, and I do enjoy teaching Swahili. Nice to meet you all
10 Likes

Hi Glory! Welcome! Is this your first Polyglot Conference? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much and I appreciate

Hi Miguel, thank you so much :slight_smile:

Yes this is my first polyglot conference and I am super excited ! How about you ?

1 Like

It’s my third Conference. The event is a lot of fun, you will like it and practice your languages. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Glory! Nice to meet you!

1 Like

That is fantastic,
I’m excited !!!

1 Like

Hi Glory!
My name is Loïc .I’m from Congolese background and my father’s mother tongue is swahili. Unfortunately he did not teach us my siblings and I the beautiful language.I would be glad to from you and learn some words at least if possible!

1 Like

Hi Loïc,
Nice to meet you here and thank you so much for this good comment :slight_smile:I
I believe you can still learn and became fluently
Welcome and meet me in class https://italki.com/teacher/null?ref=F0bHED

I will be more than happy to assist you learning swahili language . Karibu sana- you are very welcome.

1 Like

Nice meeting you! Hope to learn some Swahili soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeeeeh !!! That is great news

Nice to meet you too Ricardo and you are very welcome to meet in class for swahili lessons. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s an easy language to learn. mtoto - watoto, kitabu - vitabu, etc… I like those prefixes

2 Likes

Absolutely! It is an easy language to learn.
Thank you for sharing Matias :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just sent you a friend request on Facebook :slightly_smiling_face:
Nina fahamu Kiswahili kidogo sana. Ninazungumza Kiingereza, Kijerumani na Kirenu.
There are some Swahili classes on schedule. Are you the teacher?

2 Likes

Hi Luciana , Thank you so much for the friendship :slight_smile: That is very nice of and i am proud of our friendship. Ninafurahi unapenda kiswahili . Yes i am a teacher for at least three lessons :slight_smile: Karibu sana rafiki yangu tujifunze pamoja

1 Like

Hi Gloria,
I hope I can attend one of your lessons.
Ninafanya kiswahili kidogo kila siku. I’m still at very beginning :grinning:
Asante sana rafiki yangu.

1 Like

ASANTE SANA LUCIANA!

It will be so great to have you in class please welcome :pray:
I am excited already :slight_smile:
I can’t wait :smiley:

Karibu sana Rafiki yangu

1 Like

Hello Glory. I have absolutely no knowledge of Kiswahili, but would it be okay for me to attend your lessons anyway?

Mambo Glory!
Are ladybugs considered good luck among Swahili speakers?
ladybug
mwanamke mdudu :beetle: