Has anyone received the link to the Conference Live Environment?

Hi
Same for me. I bought a ticket and I’ve been trying to access the live environment for 2 days with no success :laughing:.

Best regards

1 Like

Same issue as @Val I have received my order confirmation and ticket link from Eventbrite, but cannot seem to find access to the presentations.

1 Like

Same for me - registered through eventBrite but no way to get in to the conference

1 Like

Two hours later…still no access…no response from those managing this conference.

Finally got in. Sign out then go to the registration email and sign back in. That’s how I did it.

1 Like

I am glad you got in, Val.
Anyone who still can’t access after having received the confirmation from Eventbrite?

Hi Anja, I still cannot access. I have entered Eventbrite, see the ticket in my profile, but do not see where to click to access the presentations.

Hi yeah, I can’t but I think the issue is that I didn’t receive a confirmation email from eventbrite with the Link to the events, eventhough the purchase is done and I’ve got the ticket.
So same issue as Ashley

Yes, exact same situation you have outlined @Jade

1 Like

There’s a short lag with the Eventbrite email for the Live Environment. You’ll get it soon. :slight_smile:

Still no link, unfortunately.

hi I got the email from you but I didn’t received any link :sob:

Hi!

If you registered today, there is a delay with Eventbrite. You’ll get the email soon. :slight_smile:

I’ve bought my ticket on the 14th of october, and yet to this day still No email to access the live environment, I don’t know if you still consider this a “short lag” :rofl:
I’ve send an email like Anja advised me too, hopefully i’ll be able to join in before it all ends :joy:.

2 Likes

I bought my ticket the 15th and so far I’ve only received an order confirmation from Eventbrite with no link to the live environment in it. I’m quite confused about the whole thing, I feel like I have registered for several different things, but I still have no idea where to find the live environment.

Some other things I am confused about:

When I clicked the “Attend” button in the main menu and I got to a login page, but it said the email wasn’t registered. I’m quite sure I had already registered, but anyway, I registered again, and I got to a page where I reset my password, and from the email I received I got to some WordPress page (the same as Julia B. here above).

And now if I click on Attend, nothing at all happens, and also, when I click on “Register” I get to the forum.

Hi Fredrik

You can send an email to polyglotconference(at)gmail(dot)com
and let us know the issues and we can help you further.

1 Like

Thanks Miguel, same issue here. Waiting for two days now. I just sent out an email and really hope that helps :pray:

It works now after receiving a new email from Eventbrite a little while ago, thank you!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
I received a link that takes me to the universe page, but I cannot register, i can only log in and since I haven’t register this is not possible :frowning:

Hola Iliana,

You can send an email to polyglotconference(at)gmail(dot)com
and let us know the issues and we can help you further.