Hallo uit Nederland

Salut / Hallo / Saluton привет … !

I’m Valentin, originality from the North-east of France. I’ve spent a couple of months here and there throughout my studies - notably in Luxembourg, Russia, the UK and Suriname, before recently settling in the Netherlands thanks to Esperanto :upside_down_face: Some of you might now me from previous polyglot events :world_map:

I’ve been struggling to learn a couple of language along the way and I’m now focusing on Dutch and Russian. If there are native speakers of there languages out there wanting to improve their French by any change, feel free to drop me a line!
In the future I’d love to get back to German and - above all - Japanese, my first love, who I have been shamelessly cheating on for many years…

1 Like

Hoi Valentin,

Ik heb je berichtjes al eerder gezien. Leuk dat je je nu voorstelt.
I only just started to learn French. But if you have any questions about Dutch please feel free to ask them. How come you ended up in the Netherlands due to Esperanto?

Groeten, Anita

1 Like

Hallo Anita!

Wat leuk dat je nu leer het Frans! Waarom besloot je Frans te leren? :slight_smile:
How I’d have so many questions about Dutch but now isn’t the time or the place :stuck_out_tongue: Well the Universal Esperanto Association is headquartered here in Rotterdam, I’m working here as a volunteer and here I am!

Hoi Valentin,

Ik wil Frans leren omdat mijn schoonzus in Frankrijk is opgegroeid ( I want to learn French because my sister in law was raised in France).
Ik hoop dat je je welkom voelt in Rotterdam. Sounds like a really interesting place to do volunteer work! But it must be hard being in a new country during the pandemic.

Groeten, Anita

Ho interessant, succes met je Frans!
Ja dankjewel, ik houd van Rotterdam :slight_smile: )
Not so much in my case fortunately. I got here a few weeks ago when there were less restrictions, so I did have the time to settle in.

1 Like