Greetings from Sri Lanka

This is Punsisi.22 years old. Currently a student and a teacher. Native speaker of Sinhala and English. I am studying French as my major at the university and working as a French and German Teacher at respective cultural centers (Alliance Française , Goethe Institut) . I am a passionate language learner. Learning Spanish,Italian,Mandarin,Japanese and Korean right at the moment. Interested in learning Arabic,Russian and Polish.

Super excited and grateful for this opportunity.

1 Like

Hi Punsisi, Welcome to the forum and the conference! I visited your beautiful country last year and we stayed in the Negombo area. Which area are you from?

Greetings from Taiwan. I’m from Medan city, Indonesia. Currently working as a software engineer in Taiwan. I know French and studied German at high school. Are you working at AF and GI in Sri Lanka?

Helllo ! That’s cool! I am quite near to Negombo. A city called “Gampaha” Did you like Sri Lanka?

Hello! Nice to meet you ! Yes AF and GI in Sri Lanka

Yes I liked Sri Lanka very much. Unfortunately we couldn’t see everything we wanted to see, so we thought we’d go there again this year… But then came Corona :see_no_evil: Maybe it’ll work out next year :smile_cat: