Greetings from South Dakota, USA

Greetings from South Dakota, USA. I an insatiably curious, with a passion for serving others, understanding and being understood by the world around me. I hold three degrees; a B.A. in German-Jewish History from The University of Connecticut, an M.A. in Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies with a concentration in Post-Holocaust Literature (also from UCONN) and an M.A. in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Transpersonal Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. You will often hear me say that I play with languages. I currently play in the sandbox of anywhere between eight to ten languages with varying degrees of success. My mother tongue is Hebrew. I was raised and educated in the States so American English is also at a native level. (Iโ€™m actually most comfortable expressing myself in English, especially in writing. Born in Israel, immigrated to the States two months before my third birthday). Upper Intermediate/Advanced German, Intermediate French, Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Spanish and Italian. Beginner Portuguese and Polish. I look forward to adding to the repertoire, but who knows what or when might come next. Like everything else in my life, itโ€™s all about intuition and what Iโ€™m drawn to.

3 Likes

@Etai
ื‘ืจื•ืš ื”ื‘ื ืื™ืชื™! ื‘ืฉื‘ื™ืœื™ ื–ื” ื”ื›ื‘ื•ื“ ื”ื’ื“ื•ืœ ื‘ื™ื•ืชืจ ืœื”ื™ื•ืช ื—ื‘ืจ ืฉืœืš.
ืื ื™ ืžืชื™ืืก, ืชื•ืืจ ืจืืฉื•ืŸ ื‘ืขื™ืชื•ื ื•ืช (ืื ื™ ืขื™ืชื•ื ืื™ ืกืคื•ืจื˜) ืžื‘ื•ืื ื•ืก ืื™ื™ืจืก, ืืจื’ื ื˜ื™ื ื”,
ืื ื™ ื™ื›ื•ืœ ืœื“ื‘ืจ 12 ืฉืคื•ืช, ื‘ื™ื ื™ื”ืŸ ืจืžื” ื‘ 'ืฉืœ ืขื‘ืจื™ืช
(ืื ื™ ื™ื”ื•ื“ื™, ื”ืžืฉืคื—ื” ืฉืœื™ ืืฉื›ื ื–ื™ืช, ืฉืœ ืžืžื•ืฆื ืคื•ืœื ื™).

1 Like

ื ืื™ื ืžืื•ื“ ืžื˜ื™ื™ืก! ื”ื›ื‘ื•ื“ ื›ื•ืœื• ืฉืœื™! ื’ื ืœื™ ื™ืฉ ืฉื•ืจืฉื™ื ื‘ืคึผื•ืœื™ืŸ (ืกื‘ื™ ืžืฆื“ ืื™ืžื™ ื ื•ืœื“ ื‘ืขื™ืจ ืฆึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผึผืณืฉื•ืฃ.) ืื™ื ืชืจืฆื— ื—ื™ืชื™ ืฉืžื— ืœืกื•ื›ืš ื‘ื–ืžืŸ ืืžืช ื‘ื›ืœ ื ื•ืฉื ื•ื‘ื›ืœ ืฉืคื” ืฉืจืง ืชืจืฆื”

1 Like