Forums staying around?

How long will these forums remain accessible after the event ends?

6 Likes

I’ve already been wondering about this, too!

2 Likes

The community aspect has been really valuable. Before I heard about the conference I had been making an online community of language learners who can continue to inspire one another to be consistent and motivated. Let me know if you want an invite link.

13 Likes

Yes, I really love this community, never found anything quite like it before this conference. So, yes, I’d really appreciate if you could send me this invite link :slight_smile: … Can you send me a DM here on the forum?

4 Likes

Me to @DrDan – feel free to DM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested as well, thanks!

1 Like

I sent a DM to you. Let me know if you have more questions

I sent a DM to you. if you have questions, please let me know

1 Like

I’ve wondered too. I feel it might.

I am interested, please feel free to DM me as well!

1 Like

Hello Sunny!
I built this largely because I needed it. It’s so helpful to have people to keep you motivated in your language learning journey. In this initial stage, it’s 90% off for the first 50 members. Unlike the forums, this community is built to last and will help us all reach our goals.

Let me know what you think!

3 Likes

I believe (but I may be wrong) that the forums stay.

2 Likes

Very cool, Dan! Thanks!

1 Like

I’m interested too @DrDan , feel free to DM me :smiley:

I´m interested too!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please. I am interested.

1 Like

It seems your DMs are closed, so I’ll share here:

You can interact already with the few new folks who have joined. I’m expecting many others to join soon.
I’ll soon be adding some of the content I’m sharing in this conference on the recent scientific research on language learning as well as personal development content.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would be interested as well, please.

2 Likes

Me too, thank you! I’ve been away because of work but appreciate what I have been able to be here for and want to continue.

1 Like