Earth rooms

Dear Astari, feel free to offer an Asian exchange session here in the forum so that you can agree with others about when to meet in which room.
You can use any of the open rooms :slight_smile:

Korean speakers organized a practice in the Multilingual World room on Monday (19th) at 9 PM Korean time (KST) if you want to join in!

Thank you Alberto! I’ll be in the Spanish Earth room around 9 tomorrow morning (Japanese time), or please let me know when you are there.

Thank you Anja! I presume that the approval of session request will be sent to our emails then?

Yes, they will. :slight_smile:

Anyone joining the Scandinavian languages exchange later at 3pm (London time)? I hope to meet some Norwegian speakers so that I can improve my listening skills :blush:

We noticed the general Asia room was not being used, so we made an Earth Exchange World room, which is used regularly for discussions in Asian languages too. Please do send us a request to add a time to practise languages and we will gladly add them into the dynamic programme for you.

1 Like

Thank you Richard, it has been a lot of fun arranging meetups and joining the programmes made by everyone!

1 Like