Does anyone know of any young people's language groups?

yeaa it can get busy - I haven’t been actively studying languages in a while, just maintaining old ones and doing duolingo haha.

Time management skills (eg. planning out your day) are definitely the best way to stay on track with language learning, so maybe dedicate a certain amount of time each evening to studying your target language(s) as a break from school assignments. You can also integrate languages into your everyday routine by doing things you usually do (eg. watching shows, listening to music) in the language(s) you want to improve instead of your native one.

4 Likes

Thank you for your insight, Kai! :smiley:

1 Like

Those are great ideas, thank you for sharing! :grinning:

1 Like

If I made a HelloTalk group for sharing language learning tips and resources, would anyone want to join?

@gloria_latimer @Monet @joanna @Kai @MaisyRose

4 Likes

I don’t actually have hellotalk but i’m down for that

Yeah that sounds neat! What would I need to do to join?

I’m going to make a QR code and I’ll post it here. I’m busy right now with school, but I’ll try to get it set up later today.

2 Likes

Do you think you could send it to everyone privately? It might be safer for us that way. :blush:

Edit: I don’t have HelloTalk either, but I might be able to get it.

That’s a great idea! and yea I would have to download HelloTalk as well.

I just sent it. If anyone else wants to join, I can send it to them as well.

1 Like

@Johnny15 I’d love to join as well, thanks! :smile:

I updated the group and since some of the people in the group might be younger teens, I decided to make the group for people under 18.

1 Like