Dia Dhaoibh, привет, Hola & Hello from Vermont, US

Hello from beautiful southern Vermont, in the northeast of the US, where the beautiful multicolor leaves are quickly falling from the trees!

I’m Sadelle, a lapsed language geek who has found grá (love) with language learning again after a long long time, and have been studying Irish (Gaeilge) for the last 2 1/2 years. At one point in my life when I was much much younger I spoke Spanish fairly well, a small amount of conversational German, a few words in French and at one time near fluent Russian. I’ve also studied small bits a few other languages (listed in my profile), but most of those are lost in the recesses of my mind.

This is my first polyglot conference, and while I’m concentrating on my Irish I hope to eventually to rekindle my Russian, Spanish and French. Any gaeilgeórí here?

6 Likes

dia duit!!!

1 Like

J’ai eu du mal avec le finnois mais rien de comparable au mur Irlandais , hormis le hongrois pour moi

1 Like

Bienvenue ma voisine ! Je suis dans le Massachusetts :blush: Es mi primera vez a esta conferencia también.

1 Like

Tu es vraiment une voisine, pas très loin! ¿Qué te parece la conferencia hasta ahora?