Christmas Event

Hello everyone! We’ll be having a Christmas Party in the Venus room from 9-11am EST (Montreal time) on December 23rd. You don’t need to be Christian to attend. It is open to everyone in the conference. We’ll be playing games, talking, telling stories, and maybe even a little Christmas song singing! Hope to see you all there and if you have any questions just ask. I’ll probably be making another post on the event later. See you all then!

18 Likes

Thank you @Grant for organizing this Christmas event! :santa::christmas_tree: Looking forward to join in next Wednesday :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks Grant, I have put it in my calendar. Hope to see you all then! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll do my best to be there, but I may be late. It’s a tad early for me.

3 Likes

It’s a good idea. Thanks Grant to organize it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Grant, I’ll also join.

1 Like

Grazie Grant, i save it to my calendar. hope to see you all there everyone :smiley:

It’s a very nice idea. I’ve put it into my calendar and I’ll do my best to join.

:snowman_with_snow: Polyglot Conference 2020 Christmas Event :snowflake:

메리 크리스마스! メリークリスマス! 聖誕快樂! Giáng sinh vui vẻ! Selamat Natal! เมอร์รี่คริสต์มาส! Merry Christmas! Boldog karácsonyt! ¡Feliz Navidad! Joyeux noël! :santa: :christmas_tree:
@Astari2 @BrianLoo1 @Aniko @Martin @Brodie @Sachi @TomekP @Grant @Felix @Takashi

8 Likes

@Johnny15 @ricky_v @Miri @Baguette @Yitsong.Wen @ekingpogz @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN

1 Like

Thank you! Picture is the coolest!

1 Like

I wish I could have made it. Alas, it was far too early in the day for me. It looks like everyone had a grand time. Perhaps I can attend another event on another day. Being on the west coast of the United States makes it difficult to join some things. Happy holidays to everyone!

6 Likes

I had a nice relaxing time last night. Thank you @Grant for organizing the event!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year, everyone!

2 Likes

It was great to see so many of you earlier, thanks for having the idea, @Grant. It made me realise quite how many of you have become friendly, familiar faces in just a couple of months (very welcome, especially during times like this!) as I have practised various languages with you and laughed with you. :smiley:

2 Likes

that was really fun. I hope everyone else enjoyed it too