Christmas Day global trivia game

Hi! I’ve requested the Venus room for December 25 from 9:30 AM to 11 AM Montreal time/EST/-5 GMT for a global trivia game. Grant‘s party today was great fun, so hopefully we will have as much fun on Christmas!

7 Likes

We are on! December 25 in the Venus room from 9:30 AM-11 AM Montréal time/EST in the US/-5 GMT. Please join us for a lot of fun! The game will only be about an hour and then people can hang around to chat!

1 Like

What kind of game is it? A kahoot-based quiz? Thank you!

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. No, it was completely made by me with some content input from Carlos that I did on a PowerPoint and screen shared on Zoom. The game is already done.

Not to fear, I’m thinking about doing it again at a different time!

1 Like

Thanks for running this today, Sonja, it was a lot of fun! :smiley:

Sad that I missed the trivia last time, hope there will really be the next time!

You’re welcome, it was fun to create and thanks for participating!

Hi Astari!
We missed you, but I am really hoping to run the game again very soon, trying to figure out a good time and I hope you can come. What would be a good time range for you? (If you can, please translate it to GMT or Montreal time, thanks.):slight_smile:

Hi Sonja, the previous time works just well for me actually, I just had something to do last week. Thank you for organizing this, looking forward to joining next time!