Casual meetup session in the Moon Cafe

Hi!

It’s been a while since we all met up! (tempus fugit and all that) Would you all be interested to have a pre-conference meetup today in the new Moon Cafe (plus a few more times this week and next) to catchup? I was thinking today 4pm London time / 11pm Beijing-Singapore/11am New York for a start? Bring your tea/coffee/alcoholic drink etc.

anyways, looking forward to the event and to seeing you all there !
Brian Loo

3 Likes

I’ll try make it today Brian!

3 Likes

I would like to join but right now every time I try entering the moon café this sign appears where it says “the meeting is planned for the 23.10.2020. Start:11:30pm” and I cannot proceed to get in the call. Anybody knows how to fix this ?

1 Like

I can join the Moon café perfectly fine. Maybe try again later?

1 Like

That’s very strange because it was working fine about five hours ago when I tried logging in to test if everything was working OK. Maybe give it a another try?

Oooh no I am late! I had job interviews today and haven’t checked the forum. See you guys next time! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

We will be in Moon café with Linda from 2pm CET if someone wants to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love to join in but I’m having a night class at that time so see you guys next time :grinning:

2 Likes

See you next time! :slight_smile: Enjoy your class! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Brian! I had problems with my forum account and only just saw this post. If you hold meetups again I’m totally down! It’s been so long and I can’t wait to see everyone again!

I’ll be lurking (maybe to ominous a word?) in the Moon Café around 2pm London / 9am New York today while I work through a project. Would love to catch up! If anyone’s free at that time feel free to hop in for a pre-Conference meetup!

1 Like

Hi Brian. I might make it for a short dip into the Moon Cafe.

This is starting midnight Beijing time (as Beijing time roles into Saturday?)

I’m in Malaysia, so same time zone as Beijing. I should be in the Moon Café (hopping in and out depending on whether anything comes up due to work) from 9pm Beijing time till well past midnight :slight_smile:

I am getting confused with the times actually. When does the conference launch officially? I think my vpn is changing the time zones here.

It starts at 3am our time. at least according to my settings - which I hope are right lol

Cheers.

I’ll aim to lurk a bit in the Moon Cafe. Hope others will come.

1 Like

omg! You have the same problem.
Most of the forum conversations seem to be outdates. I kept commenting on people’s Forum posts till I realized they are all from either las year or earlier conferences. Either there is some administrative problem or I am looking in the wrong place, or people are not posting (I find that hard to believe as there have been so many great sessions) or it sais 2020 by default…
I am happy to help with your spanish