Buenas tardes de Lima, Perú

Hi, my name is Jenny Garcia, from Lima, Peru, this is my first polyglot conference, it has been a really nice experience, hope to see you in the moon cafe.

6 Likes

Hi Jenny, this is my first Polyglot Conference, too, and I’m so happy it is taking place online this year, because otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to attend!

Which languages do you speak/are you interested in??

Bienvenida Jenny! Te mando muchos muchos saludos desde Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I am interested in learning Japanese or Russian, no idea where to start with those. So far i know Portuguese, French, Italian, English and Spanish.

1 Like

If you want to start by yourself I can recommend the app “Babbel” for Russian. It is available for native Spanish speakers as well.
If you’d like to study with a tutor, have a look at italki - there are lots of good tutors for any language combination :slight_smile:

I also know English (C2), French (B1-B2) and some Spanish (A2-B1). Apart from those, my mother tongue is German and currently I’m studying Arabic.
Some day, I’d love to learn Thai, Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Greek and some other languages :joy:, but those three are at the top of the list right now.

2 Likes