Bhasha' Glasgow Language Festival 2022!

I am excited to announce that I will co-host, alongside @Marzanna and @Amirul, the Arabic Mosaic session as part of the free-to-attend 2022 BHASHA Glasgow Language Festival. The festival offers language and culture lovers the best of both worlds, with language practice, poetry, art, and cultural sessions. I highly recommend it!

Arabic Mosaic
Saturday 26 February, 10 AM - 12 PM (EST time zone)
Global Arabic Group
Join this group of diverse Arabic fans, who come together from all corners of the world to practice their conversational skills and play language games. The group speaks MSA and also welcomes speakers of various Arabic dialects. Sign up: tinyurl.com/ArabicMosaic

For more information, read below:

Welcome to ‘Bhasha’ Glasgow Language Festival 2022!
This year, Bhasha is taking place over 8 days between 20-27 February , offering a wide range of language-based and cultural activities to suit all tastes.
Some events take place online, others in venues across Glasgow. Sessions are free but signup is required for most of them. Book your place here: tinyurl.com/Bhasha2022

Festival programme: www.cosmopolis10.blogspot.com/2022/02/glasgow-language-festival-2022.html

Follow us on Facebook for updates and to share festival events with fellow language enthusiasts. www.facebook.com/Bhasha-Glasgow-Language-Festival-102021835102925

4 Likes

See you there! :slight_smile:

There are various online language sessions happening throughout the festival.
Various GMT times (see programme)

See the whole festival programme here: www.greatergovanhill.com/whats-on/bhasha-glasgow-language-festival-2022

Mana