Best wishes for 2021 everyone!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to wish you and your dear ones all the best for 2021!

Keep safe, keep going and enjoy learning/using languages! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Ron

14 Likes

I would offer the same. I’m so glad to have met all of you this year. I look forward to what 2021 brings.

7 Likes

Thank you Ron and Tiffany for your kind wishes! It’s nice that we have all been there for each other as a polyglot community during this difficult time— there’s no way next year can’t be better than this one!

7 Likes

@PinAngel @RonP @MsPolyglot and everyone else

I wish you the best of luck and success for 2021!

I am also grateful I had the opportunity this year (or last year LOL) to meet everyone!

Hope to see everyone soon!

6 Likes

Thank you Ron,
Wish the same to you. Thanks to all of you for being part of this lovely community.
I always feel a bit out of place as I am in a very monoglot environment. I really missed being able to speak all the languages I used to speak and dipping into other languages and cultures.
But having coffee in the Mooncafe with resident Lunatics and language enthusiasts has been the highlight of this year and a very welcome dose of happiness. Look forward to learning more with you all and sharing more good times. And thankyou to Richard for his hard work and anyone else that was involved in preparing the conference, hope we can all help for the next time.
ROSE

3 Likes