Arabic room - let's chat

We are in the Wenus room @Samira

1 Like

@ Thank you so much, Zeina, for the amazing session. I loved the video you chose, and it was nice to chat. Stay inspired! We are grateful! :white_heart:

1 Like

Samira, what happened? Did you try to join and you couldn’t?

Thank you for coming Mana!! I was so happy to see you again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To everyone who attended today’s Arabic session.

Please, check out this video on YouTube. It wraps up the letters and vowels we talked about today perfectly. It’s simple and in English.

4 Likes

@Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN Hi, as I unfortunately couldn’t join you the last two weeks, I actually planned on joining you again today, but life had other plans again. … Just wanted to let you know, I’m still around and I will definitely try to join again the following weeks :smile_cat:

1 Like

No problem Rina! Thank you for letting me know :heart:

1 Like

is there a problem in the venus room, I cannot see anybody there…?

@CHALO Chalo - the same thing happened yesterday.

You need to refresh and keep trying to sign in.

@MultilingualBronxite is there a way to stop this technical issue from reoccurring? Yesterday, I signed in to the German and Spanish sessions multiple times and found no one although everyone was there. LOL

Hello lovely people!!

This is a kind reminder that we have another Arabic meeting tomorrow.

Thursdays are Intermediate/Advanced Arabic sessions but everyone is welcome!

Hope to see all there!

@CHALO @Astari2 @Rina @Carlos1 @Amirul @Samira @Alanood @Dela

1 Like

Will try to make it home in time, but I can’t guarantee anything. December, even with Covid-19, always is even more chaotic than my normal days :joy_cat:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am letting you know I will not available for any of our Arabic session beginning Monday 21st. I will back to our regular meetups however on Monday the 4th.

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Zeina

مرحبا!

I am back :grin:

Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow at 3pm EST for our usual Arabic chat! Come prepared to share all of what you did throughout the holidays or maybe even write it down in Arabic and we can correct it.

Yalla yalla let’s practice some Arabic y’all!! :joy:

Hey everyone!!

Letting you know I can’t make it to Arabic today!

See you on Thursday!

Zeina

Hey Zeina and everyone, are the Arabic sessions still on? Are we having a break?
I hope you’re all well and wishing you all the best in 2021!

1 Like

Hi lady!

Yes sessions are still going on!

Glad to see/talk to you again!

We are well and I also hope 2021 will be a successful year for you and all others. :grin:

Hi everyone, sorry for the long break! I had to have my phone repaired and couldn’t remember my password and never received any reset emails :see_no_evil: … Took me some time to figure out what my password was again :joy_cat: … So, is there still anybody here and are there still any Arabic Zoom meetings?? :slight_smile:

Hey Rina!!! Welcome back. Yup everything is still the way you left it hehe

Please check the Venus schedule for Arabic sessions’ days and times.

@Amirul I might not be able to attend this Thursday. BUT I will do my very best to show up. Please, and if you can, take over as host. :slight_smile:

Zeina

1 Like

I’m in the room - watch the space!

1 Like

thank you my friend!!!