Anyone for Tingo?

Hi guys,
For the sake of convenience I will write in English. Since some of you may have a case of “Vokabuluyu” ( passion for foreign words in Russian)
We have discussed in some of our meetings words from around the world that do not have an English equivalent or translation in other languages. Bringing to light some examples from the book “The meaning of Tingo” and Toutjours Tingo, written by Adam Jacot de Boinod, who has worked on some of the questions for the British quizz program “QI”.
In his book"The meaning of Tingo" we find that Japanese have a word "Bakku-shan" that means a girl that looks pretty when seen from behind but not the front. (Note I do not speak Japanese so if any of you do please feel free to share your views, my source “The meaning of Tingo”, page 64
Also dont worry if you have a leg shorter that the other, there is a word for that in Maori “papakata” (page 23) and don’t have Pakupaku of Moron soup (pakupaku Japanese for big mouth fulls, Moron means carrot in Welsh) as that could lead to indigestion. Wether it happens Kal or Kal…
Apparently in Hindi the word for today ‘Kal’ is exactly the same word for tomorrow!!
Please Hindi speakers, could you let me know which one? How do you tell one from the other?
Lastly, a word of advice, stay away from False friends, because…
the Persian word for dust is shit
and the Korean word for rain is pi
and though you may consider my post is a “fart” (Turkish word for ‘exaggeration’ page 194) I will have you all know that when the Japanese hear picha-picha (the splashing of water) the Spanish hear something completely different.
Regards to all and Happy Language Learning!!!
Rose