Am I enrolled to the Polyglot Conference?

How can I know if I’m enrolled to Polyglot Conference Global 2020 2020 Global ?

4 Likes

I would assume that you are, as you’ve made it to the forums. And welcome! It’s good to have you here.

4 Likes

You ARE right now a member of Polyglot Conference Global 2020.
You only need to interact with us and to wait for the links of the lectures to be available. Among other surprises, of course. Welcome! Bienvenido! Bem-vindo meu amigo! Você é um de nós!

6 Likes

Muito obrigado mesmo!

1 Like

Thank you for asking. I wasn’t 100% sure myself! :sweat_smile:
Nice to meet you, and I’m looking forward to the talks!

4 Likes

Does anyone know if there is a schedule of the talks available yet?

1 Like

Hi Molly! As Richard Simcott has mentioned in his bi-weekly live videos on the social media sites, there is no schedule for the talks because a hidden area of the forum will open on Friday, revealing the entire list of presentations, which you can decide to host a viewing party in the Conference’s Live Environment area, or binge-watch them. It’s up to you. Instead of “Netflix and Chill”, you can “Polyglot Conference and Chill” for 10 days.

5 Likes

Ah ok that’s an interesting format! Thank you for the explanation, I hadn’t seen Richard Simcott’s live videos.

Okay, so let’s see if I am enrolled.

Hi Eleanor! Do you have any questions about the process? Have you also seen the link for the Conference’s Live Environment and signed up for that as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like