About the Polyglot Conference Global 2022 category

The Polyglot Conference Global 2022 Live Environment has been launched. Make sure you get your ticket on Eventbrite and join us!

We will be continuing to update the Live Environment over the coming month. If you have anything you would like to add to the programme, please do let us know!

Feel free to keep your questions and feedback coming in and we will do our best to deliver the best experience we can to you.

Check out the speakers page on the website for up-to-date information on who will be speaking there. This is continually being updated, so look out for changes:

Global Speakers

2 Likes

Uh-oh. I thought the registration was the new one. But when I saw this message, I tried signing in and–sure 'nuff–my previous sign-in worked. Any way to get my second ticket for this commuted to the 2022-2023 version?

Thanks for reaching out. Feel free to send us an email and we can look into this to see how to help you out! All the best, Richard

I’m so much looking forward to the conference. Can’t wait for it to start!
Is there already any information about in which languages lessons will take place?

oooppps! I have already donated again… wuuuaaahh!
Any possibility to “extend” my donation until 2023?

Is this for the Global conference this year? You can always ping us an email to figure out what’s happening. You have the email address on your ticket. :slight_smile:

We will be adding the language lesson details to the website as they are confirmed by the speakers/teacher. For now we don’t have all of those ready to publicise. There will be a number of them going on throughout the conference though. :slight_smile:

The new conference for 2022 is not yet running. For now we still have last year’s conference Live Environment open for you to enjoy. We should be opening tickets next week, so keep an eye out for that.

Yes! I guess that’s what I paid for since I just paid on September 3rd 2022. 3days ago. And I paid last year for the corresponding 2021 Online conference with all the planets in the “home” afea. Any advice?

The tickets are now available for the 2022 Global event online!

Get your tickets now here: https://PolyglotConferenceGlobal2022.eventbrite.com