Welcome to Discourse

If you’re a participant of the Polyglot Conference or want to participate, this community is for you. Comment on the lectures, meet other participants, and discuss language learning to your heart’s content.

9 Likes

Could you please tell me where can I watch the lectures?

2 Likes

Can I be a speaker in the Polyglot Conference?

I am baffled myself. I wanted to sign up to the conference, did follow the sign-up process, landed here, and there is zero information about the actual conference that I can find. Someone tell us what is going on, if possible. :slight_smile:

… and if I am just blind, I am ok if you tell me, as long as you show me the right way :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi Danny,
I have the same experience as you. I would absolutely love to join THE CONFERENCE, but why do I only see this forum but not any info on the conference itself. Anyone can help me and Danny, you are absolutely kind and we will appreciate so much. Can’t wait to meet some real people, online perhaps, on Polyglot Conference!
Love, Jas

1 Like

And there I was thinking, I’d be the only one who doesn’t know how this conference actually works :see_no_evil: Anyways, if anybody here could enlighten me, it would be great :wink:

2 Likes

Hi! From what I know, all details will be posted on this forum soon, don’t worry if you don’t find it yet! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Danny, and others… there seems to be some guidance in this thread: About the Polyglot Conference Global Q&A category

cheers,
Sadelle

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to this experience. It will be my first time. I would love to have some exchanges with people who speak English or German fluently.
Although I speak other languages as well (French, Italian, Slovak and a little Spanish) my skills are not on the same level as my English and German.

Best wishes to all participants. Karl Mayrhofer

2 Likes

Hi Karl. First time for me here too. I attended the virtual Polyglot Gathering (a different organization) in the spring, but this one appears to be organized in a rather different way with prerecorded talks and a very different but interesting interface. I’d be happy to speak with you in English and German (Deutsch war meine erste Fremdsprache) and perhaps a little of the other languages, if you want to try them. I’m also interested in your experience in Slovakia, which my wife and I visited last year. I’ve been studying Slovak since the middle of last year. I’d be happy to talk with other people as well, in any of several languages. Alles Gute!

4 Likes

Read the thread suggested by Sadelle. If you still can’t find your way, write an email to polyglotconference@gmail.com. Don’t give up. The conference is fascinating. Read the instructions carefully

1 Like

Guys, me too. I am so lost :cold_sweat: If you find out, could you help me too?

1 Like