Weekly Japanese 日本語 and Korean 한국어 Language Exchanges

Hope you will enjoy @RonP! :grinning:

Tot ziens!

2 Likes

昨日と今日は日本語の練習に参加してみましたが、Venus屋に誰もいませんでした。
周りに誰かいますか?

I am busy these few weeks so I can’t join you guys for the language exchanges these few weeks ㅜㅜ

3 Likes

so there is no session today? :frowning:

Is this still ongoing? I’d love to do some Japanese exchange! I can only do evenings and weekends, though.

@greenteagirl Hi! We have a regular schedule of meetings for various language in the Venus Room, and here’s the schedule in this thread: here

Awesome, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m finally back from my busy schedule :grinning: Is there anyone who wants to chat in Korean later during the Korean session? :blush:

5 Likes

I’ll be available for the Korean sessions this weekend! @Jinyoung @Takashi

2 Likes

@Astari2
내일은 아마 올 수 있을 것 같아요 :smiley:

2 Likes

I am available today for Korean too! See you guys later if y’all are free :blush:

3 Likes

i’m also free today, see you later everyone :smiley:

1 Like

Hello guys, I won’t be attending anymore Korean language exchanges here so see you guys in Cholula if you’re going for the conference this year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Jinyoung, is there any reason you won’t be attending the chat anymore? The chat gets quite difficult without a native so I guess that’s unfortunate :confused:

Hi @astari I will be back to my normal busy schedule starting tomorrow so I don’t have much time to join in. And from what I see these 2 weeks during my break, there ain’t many people so I don’t see a reason/need to make time out of my schedule to join in the chat :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi! @Jinyoung I actually came a few minutes after you left today. There are usually me and @Takashi who quite routinely practice on the chat at least (as always), and it was very helpful when you were there. Is there any way we can still do the chat when you have the time? We can always check with each other on this forum :smiley:

大家好!因为我周末的时间不太稳定,没有参与很多周末语言交流。我想组织一次在工作日的日语交流。

周一至周五早上,9点到12点(伦敦时间)都可以。如果有时间比较方便,请告诉我,否则我会随便定时间,然后希望会有人出现。^_-

请注意,即使我是初学者,我仍然会努力得一直用日语聊天。

Hi everyone, I would like to start a weekday Japanese practice. I wasn’t free during the weekend times.

Any weekday morning, 9am - 12pm London Time. is good for me. Monday - Friday. If anyone has a specific day that is best please let me know, or I will pick a time and hope someone shows up. :wink:

As a note, I am a beginner, but I will try to speak Japanese the whole hour.

• Jake
2 Likes

@Feilin
ロックダウン中(とりあえず4月末まで)であれば平日の10:00(ロンドン時間)から参加できます。水曜か木曜がいいです。

在這裡的lockdown結束之前(至少繼續到4月底)我可以平日10點就可以參加。禮拜三或四比較方便。

1 Like

非常感谢你的帮帮, 高山-san! 我们可以本周三10点见面(伦敦时间),然后时间安排改变的时候大家可以再讨论一下时间。

ありがとうございました、たかしさん!

We can start with Wednesday 10 am (London time) and then change when availabilities change.

@Feilin
分かりました。では明日ロンドン時間10時に。
(我不是「高山」啊 :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:用英文字寫Takashi就好了)

1 Like