Venus Room KARAOKE Every Fri Night/Sat Morning

hello your karaoke plans seems so much fun, I was wondering if I can also join you?

1 Like

Thank you Geoff for sharing this!

Certainly! We are still working out the details though :grin:

Thank you so much, and if there’s something I could do to help feel free to ask :grinning:

1 Like

great, thanks Geoff. So, @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN?

1 Like

Alright wonderful singers out there! :slightly_smiling_face:

So this is a poll I am experimenting with, to find out what days of the week are suitable for the majority. This way we can narrow down our options and then decide on a time.

I kindly ask that everyone who wants to participate in the Karaoke, to please pick only THREE days of the week that they think will have the most availability to join us.

If the poll doesn’t work, let me know. I have no clue how this works myself but I am trying to figure it out :woman_shrugging:t2:

So just a few ideas to make sure this works.

1. If there are boxes checked from previous votes, please uncheck them and check the 3 days that work for you the most. Then hit “vote now”.

2. I think you can click on “show votes” to see the overall voting results and you can also unclick the results to go back to the day-choices.

3. Please, only vote once. :grin:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

So, when will we all gather for the karaoke? :smiley:

1 Like

It will depend on what the voters say :stuck_out_tongue:

Vote vote vote! Haha.

1 Like

Hey and welcome here!

Well I am just giving the voting a bit more time to decide what day would be best.

I will post back here in a couple of days.

Zeina😁

Miguel, I am pro democracy. So why not let the community here exercise their Karaoke rights? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

hey, anyone can make karaoke today (saturday 31/10) 13.00-14.00 utc? :grin:

Hey peeps, there will be virtual Karaoke session in Live environment (Venus) :notes::microphone:
Today, Oct 31 2020
13:00 UTC / 20:00 WIB
which is in about 4 hour from the moment I post this😆
Feel free to join us and let’s sing together :grin:

1 Like

Hello eveyone!

So per our voting we have two winners: Friday and Sunday, with the most availability.

I am available around 11am EST on Fridays to host 1 virtual Karaoke session every week.

I am not sure if people can attend at such time. Please, let me know!

Also, for those who cannot attend on Friday, but will be available on Sundays, can someone else please host a Sunday karaoke at a more convenient time for those in different timezones?

Let’s discuss! What are your thoughts? :blush:

@Jessy.lin @Dhinny @geoffw @niolea @MultilingualBronxite @pakilenya

11am EST on a weekday is probably never going to happen for me. Sundays are conceivable. I’m in the EST time zone.

1 Like

Ok let’s see what the others say. Back when then conference included Karaoke, people were showing up at 9am and at 5pm EST.

I can try to host at 4-5pm EST if others find it more convenient unless Sunday is ultimately better for everyone. In that case, I can’t host on Sunday.

4-5 pm EST will be impossible for me because it’s 3-4 am in my place. And I can only do fridays at 11 EST.

1 Like

Oh, unfortunately 11 AM EST is 8 AM PST, I don’t think you want to hear me sing as soon as I wake up! Another time, perhaps?

1 Like

I can offer to host it at 4pm on Fridays but not sure who can host another day for the others, who cannot attend.

Still waiting for everyone to post here.

Yes, that might work better!

1 Like

Hello all :blush:

I am just following up with everyone on whether or not Fridays would work for everyone.

For those who already replied, you dont need to post anymore. But for those who didn’t, please let me know as soon as you get the chance.

Thank you!

@Dhinny @Jessy.lin @pakilenya