Venus Room KARAOKE Every Fri Night/Sat Morning

@Dhinny

I am not great at organizing online Karaoke LOL

Any ideas?

2 Likes

We use this app called WeSing where you can create karaoke rooms. It takes a bit of getting used to but it works!

2 Likes

Cool! Yeah I am open to any suggestion - Let’s wait and see what others have in mind though :smiley:

we can go to the site that langfest use in the polyglot conference, and sing together there :smiley:

1 Like

@geoffw do you remember the website of karaoke that langfest use?

1 Like

Oh that would be great!

I hope someone remembers it though :slight_smile:

we can arrange the time first, I will try to check it. @Jessy.lin do you remember the website for karaoke that langfest used?

1 Like
2 Likes

hello your karaoke plans seems so much fun, I was wondering if I can also join you?

1 Like

Thank you Geoff for sharing this!

Certainly! We are still working out the details though :grin:

Thank you so much, and if there’s something I could do to help feel free to ask :grinning:

1 Like

great, thanks Geoff. So, @Zeina-AR-DE-FR-EN?

1 Like

Alright wonderful singers out there! :slightly_smiling_face:

So this is a poll I am experimenting with, to find out what days of the week are suitable for the majority. This way we can narrow down our options and then decide on a time.

I kindly ask that everyone who wants to participate in the Karaoke, to please pick only THREE days of the week that they think will have the most availability to join us.

If the poll doesn’t work, let me know. I have no clue how this works myself but I am trying to figure it out :woman_shrugging:t2:

So just a few ideas to make sure this works.

1. If there are boxes checked from previous votes, please uncheck them and check the 3 days that work for you the most. Then hit “vote now”.

2. I think you can click on “show votes” to see the overall voting results and you can also unclick the results to go back to the day-choices.

3. Please, only vote once. :grin:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

So, when will we all gather for the karaoke? :smiley:

1 Like

It will depend on what the voters say :stuck_out_tongue:

Vote vote vote! Haha.

1 Like

Hey and welcome here!

Well I am just giving the voting a bit more time to decide what day would be best.

I will post back here in a couple of days.

Zeina😁

Miguel, I am pro democracy. So why not let the community here exercise their Karaoke rights? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

hey, anyone can make karaoke today (saturday 31/10) 13.00-14.00 utc? :grin:

Hey peeps, there will be virtual Karaoke session in Live environment (Venus) :notes::microphone:
Today, Oct 31 2020
13:00 UTC / 20:00 WIB
which is in about 4 hour from the moment I post this😆
Feel free to join us and let’s sing together :grin:

1 Like